Are you searching for your dream apartment? We can help!
Please take a moment to complete and submit the rental application below. Upon submission of your application, we will contact you with more information and to set up an appointment for you to view an apartment at your convenience. Thank you for taking the time to apply with us today. We look forward to serving you!
- Rent/Apartment applied for should not exceed 30% of the applicant’s gross income.
- Applicant must produce a picture I.D. as proof of identification and be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant must submit a signed and fully completed rental application including all contact names and phone numbers.
- Proof of income must be supplied at the time of application.
- The applicant’s credit, landlord, employment, criminal background will be verified as part of the application process.
- The application is non-refundable.
- Housing Depot does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, familial status, national origin, ancestry, handicap, disability, age, martial status, parental status, sexual orientation, transgender, status, transsexual status, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, source of income, or any legally protected class.
- No accepted applicant for rental will receive keys to any dwelling until a full security deposit is received in full.
To apply for rental at one of our properties, please click the image below to download the editable Rental Application Form, or click here to download a PDF version, complete and submit for review.
Send completed form to: